Shakespeare by the Sea couldn’t run without the folks who come out to lend a helping hand by volunteering. We invite you to invest a little of your time and energy to help us get our festival up and running and keep it operating smoothly throughout the season. You’ll meet some great people and become part of something truly special.
- Club 100 – distribute flyers
- Become an SBTS Socialite
- Raffle Committee – help find / gather raffle prizes
- Performance Posse – help staff the performances
- Tour City Committee – help find support in your community
- Help scour the Southland for raffle prizes
- Need help making follow up phone calls and picking up prizes too
- Email about raffle
Performance Posse – help staff the performances
- Help with the nightly setup and breakdown
- Sell programs
- Survey the audience
- Sell t-shirts and other merchandise
- Sell concessions
- Provide general audience support
- Get to see the performance
- HAVE FUN!!!!
At any/all of the performances. See our calendar and/or locations page for schedule.
What YOU need to do:
Already registered? Then simply click here to sign up to volunteer for a specific performance.
There is always a lot to do – and a lot of performances to cover throughout the summer with volunteer manpower.
Tour City Committee – help find support in your community
We don’t know your community as well as you do, so we need folks in our tour cities who are willing to help represent SBTS by connecting us to organizations in those cities who may be able to support our performances financially, i.e. Rotary Clubs, Women’s Clubs, Friends of the Parks, Kiwanis, etc. Email Stephanie Coltrin or Suzanne Dean to get involved.